Revonet Holding SE, Křížovnická 86/6 Prague 110 00, Czech Republic, VAT: CZ07898401,
email contact: [email protected]
Tel: +420 792 461 012
1.2 Under these conditions, the Provider is the commercial company Revonet Holding SE with registered office in Křížovnická 86/6, Prague 110 00, Czech Republic, company identification number 07898401. The Affiliate registered in the Revonet commission system is also the provider in relation to other users. Each registered Affiliate is, from the moment of its registration in the commission system of the Revonet.com portal, to process the personal data of other users such as the provider based on these conditions. The provider is responsible for the processing of users’ personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and which repeals Directive 95/46 / EC (general Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter “GDPR”). The Provider undertakes to process personal data in accordance with the provisions of the law, in particular GDPR.
1.3 Personal data is all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by referring to an identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or identity of the individual.
1.4 When you request, order or register, the personal data necessary for the processing of the order or registration (name and address, contact) are required. The purpose of the processing of personal data is to process the user order and exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Provider and the User. The purpose of the processing of personal data is to send commercial communications and other marketing activities. The legal reason for the processing of personal data is the execution of the contract pursuant to art. (b) GDPR, the legal obligation of the controller pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, letter a). c) GDPR and the legitimate interest of the Provider pursuant to art. f) GDPR. The Provider’s legitimate interest is the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes.
1.5 The Provider stores the User’s personal data for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations deriving from the contractual relationship between the Provider and the User and the exercise of complaints from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years after the termination of the contractual relationship). After this time, the data will be deleted.
1.6 The User has the right to request access to the Provider to their personal data pursuant to article 15 of the GDPR, correction of personal data pursuant to article 16 of the GDPR, or limitation of treatment pursuant to article 18 of the GDPR.
1.7 The User has the right to delete personal data pursuant to art. 17 (1) letter a) and c) up to (f) GDPR. In addition, the user has the right to object to the processing pursuant to article 21 of the GDPR and the right to data portability pursuant to article 20 of the GDPR.
1.8 The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if he believes that his right to personal data has been violated.
1.9 The user is not obliged to provide personal data. However, the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and execution of the contract or other acts and without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform other acts by the provider.
1.10 On the part of the Provider, there is no automatic individual decision-making process pursuant to n. 22 of GDPR.
1.11 Contact form before filling in the Provider’s services:
- Accept the use of personal data for the purpose of sending commercial communications, advertising material, direct sales, market research and direct offers of products electronically by the Provider and third parties, but not more than once a week;
- Declares not to consider sending information according to point 1.11.1 as unsolicited advertising pursuant to law no. 40/1995 Coll. in the latest versions, as the user is sent the information referred to in point 1.11.1 in relation to § 7 of law no. 480/2004 Coll. expressly agree.
- The user can withdraw consent pursuant to this paragraph at any time in writing to [email protected]
1.12 In the context of improving the quality of services, customizing the offer, collecting anonymous data and analytical purposes, the Provider uses so-called cookies. By using the Site, the User agrees to use the technology.
II. Rights and duties
2.1 The Provider is in relation to the personal data of customers, users, the processor pursuant to articles 28 and 29 of the GDPR, in the case of other users to whom the Users – Affiliates are the administrators of this data.
2.2 These Terms and Conditions regulate the reciprocal rights and obligations in the processing of personal data to which the Provider has obtained access by accepting the General Commercial Contract Conditions at the address revonet.me concluded with the User on the date user account creation.
2.3 The Provider undertakes to process the User’s personal data to the extent and for the purposes indicated in article 2.4 – 2.7 of these Terms and Conditions. Processing resources will be automated. The Provider will collect, store, store, block and dispose of Personal Information as part of the processing. The Provider has no right to process personal data in contradiction or beyond the scope set by these terms.
2.4 The Provider undertakes to process personal data for the User in the following interval:
Common personal information
the specific categories of data referred to in Article 9 of the GDPR; that the user has acquired in relation to his business.
2.5 The Provider undertakes to process personal data for the User in order to provide the Revonet e-shop platform.
2.6 Personal data can be processed only in the workplace of the Provider or its subcontractors pursuant to article 2.8 of these Terms and Conditions, within the territory of the European Union.
2.7 The Provider undertakes to process the personal data of Users for the period necessary for the exercise of rights and obligations with the User (for a period of 15 years after the termination of the service).
2.8 The User grants authorization with the involvement of a subcontractor as an additional processor pursuant to article 28 (2) of the GDPR, which is the hosting provider of Revonet. Furthermore, the User grants the Provider a general authorization to engage in the processing of another personal data processor, but the Provider must inform the User in writing of any expected changes regarding the acceptance of other processors or their replacement. and provide the User with the opportunity to object to such changes. The provider must impose on its subcontractors, as a personal data processor, the same data protection obligations set out in these terms.
2.9 The Provider undertakes to ensure that the processing of personal data is protected in the following way:
- Personal data are processed in accordance with the law and on the basis of the User’s instructions, i.e. for the execution of all the activities necessary to provide the Revonet e-shop platform
- The Provider undertakes to guarantee, from a technical and organizational point of view, the protection of personal data processed in such a way that unauthorized or accidental access to data may occur, their modification, destruction or loss, unauthorized transfers, their other unauthorized treatment, and other abuse. to ensure that all the obligations of the data controller resulting from the legal provisions are safeguarded continuously and continuously during data processing.
- The technical and organizational measures adopted must correspond to the level of risk. The provider uses them to ensure the continuous confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of systems and processing services and to restore the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner in the event of physical or technical accidents.
- Hereby, the Provider declares that the protection of personal data is subject to the Provider’s internal security rules.
- Personal data will be accessible only to persons authorized by the Provider and subcontractors pursuant to article 2.8 of these Terms and Conditions, who must have the conditions and the scope of data processing of the Provider and each person must access the personal data below your unique identifier.
- Persons authorized by the provider, who process personal data under these conditions, are obliged to maintain confidentiality on personal data and security measures, the disclosure of which would jeopardize their security. The Provider must guarantee its demonstrable commitment to this obligation. The Provider must ensure that this obligation for the Provider and the People
- Authorized will continue even after the termination of the employment relationship or other relationship with the Provider.
- The Provider will assist the User through appropriate technical and organizational measures, if possible, to meet the user’s obligation to respond to requests for the exercise of the data subject’s rights defined in the GDPR; as well as ensuring compliance with the obligations set out in articles 32 to 36 of the GDPR, taking into account the nature of the processing and the information available to the Provider.
- At the end of the execution of the service, which is associated with the treatment, pursuant to article 2.7 of these Terms and Conditions, the Provider is obliged to delete all personal data or return them to the User if he is not obliged to store personal data. according to a special law.
- The Provider will provide the User with all the information necessary to demonstrate that the obligations under this Agreement and the GDPR have been fulfilled, will allow the audit, including inspections, carried out by the User or by another auditor authorized by the User.
2.10 The User undertakes to promptly report all the facts known to him that could adversely affect the due and timely fulfillment of the obligations deriving from these Terms and Conditions and provide the Provider with the assistance necessary to meet these conditions.
III. Final provisions
3.1 The Provider is authorized to modify these conditions. The Provider is obliged to publish the new version of the Terms and Conditions on its website without undue delay.
3.2 Provider contact details for the following terms: [email protected].
3.3 Relationships not expressly regulated by these Terms and Conditions are governed by the GDPR and the legal system of the Czech Republic, in particular by law no. 89/2012 Coll., Civil code, and subsequent amendments.
These conditions enter into force on April 7, 2019.
Note: In case of any differences between the English and Czech language versions of this contract, the Czech version shall prevail.